Criteria for LCA membership require the following:
- Any Lebanese professional actively practicing any coaching niche in Lebanon and who holds any of the following credentials: Associate Certified Coach, Professional Certified Coach or Master Certified Coach (or their equivalent) or such certifications in progress (to be completed within 2 years).
- Prospective members must present their credentials of successfully completing a coaching program from an accredited Coaching body or school, such as:
- ICF: International Coaching Federation: www.coachfederation.org
- The International Coaching Council (ICC)
- The Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC): www.wabccoaches.com
- International Association of Coaching
- Any person eligible for LCA Membership may fill in an application form for approval by the board of directors accompanied by the fees for the current calendar year, copy of Coaching certificate, copy of ID, and a judicial record , and upon approval of the application by the board of directors, the applicant shall become an LCA member.
- Membership shall be renewed annually, provided members:
- Abide by Bylaws set by LCA and any other rules or regulations adopted by the Board of Directors from time to time
- Subject themselves to the Ethical Conduct Review Process, as required
- Pay all applicable membership dues, fees and other assessments as and when due.
By joining LCA, members will benefit in multiple ways:
- Be recognized by a national body and other fellow coaches
- Be listed on LCA website
- Be exposed to the public through LCA national events
- Be affiliated with like-minded professionals working on common goals